Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I feel like Jesus....

because this blog has been resurrected! And we're already starting with a terrible joke. This should go well.

So I recently (as of 10:35pm on a Wednesday night)  decided that I not only needed a blog like the other 5.3 million people on the face of the earth, but that I should continue using the one I had with a new concept. Quite Actually (if you can remember the olden days, if not just make it easier on me and pretend you do) was a fashion blog I started around 2010 because I wanted to jump on the blogging train purely out of selfishness. I saw that these fashion bloggers were getting awesome perks like free clothing, shout-outs in magazines, and sometimes even getting paid! But I soon became bored with my blog and abandoned it until now. My reason for resurrecting this blog is not purely selfish anymore (only a little) because I realized that I actually wanted to voice my opinions rather than just posting one outfit picture every 8 months. 

I hereby present to you a blog dedicated to fashion, social commentary, and anything else that tickles my fancy. God I hate that phrase. I'm sorry. I won't ever use it again, I promise. Let's try that again, shall we? So here it is, a blog dedicated to fashion, social commentary, and any other shit I decide to put on here. (Much better).

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment